- After the ExpressCard which the ISDN-USB device (AVM FRITZ! Card USB V2.1) was connected to is disconnected during the S3 state, the PC can not resume from the S3 state.
- There is a possibility that a bluescreen occurs when S4->resume is running after a Expresscard which some HID devices was connected to is disconnected during S4.
- There is a possibility that a bluescreen occurs when a filter driver between the function driver and the Host driver issues a request though the function driver does not start.
- The Devices and Printers of Windows 7 show the unwanted Icon of a printer.
- PC cannot run "System Image Recovery" from External HDD on USB3.0 Port.
- The USB-FDD device is not detected when it is first connected to USB 3.0 port.
- On a PC where both D720200 and D720200A are implemented, Utility tool shows the wrong FW version when nusb3utl.exe is run. This bug is derived from v18.104.22.168 driver package.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.