1. AMD 780G Chipset and AMD SB700 Chipset
2. AM3 CPU ready
3. Support Socket AM2+ Phenom processors
4. Support HT 3.0
5. Integrated ATI Radeon HD 3200(For Directx 10)
6. Support ATI Hybrid CrossFire technology
7. Support PCI Express 2.0 x16
8. Dual Channel DDR2 800 Memory DIMMs Supported
9. Support 6 Serial ATA Devices with RAID functions
10. Ready for Windows Vista
11. PCI Express Gigabit LAN Supported
12. 8-Channel HD Audio CODEC
13. Supports Blu-ray/Full HD DVD playback
14. Supports UVD technology
15. CPU Vcore 7-Shift/DVI Port/Debug Port
16. Integrated DDR2 128MB side port memory
17. ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.