- Based on NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI Chipset chipset
- Supports Intel Core 2 Extreme, Intel Core 2 Quad, Intel Core 2 Duo, Pentium EE, and Pentium processors
- 1066/1333 Mhz Front Side Bus
- 4 x 240-pin DIMM sockets
- Dual Channel DDR2
- Maximum of 8GB of DDR2 533/667/800/1200MHz SLI-Ready memory
- 2 x PCIe x16, 1 x PCIe Graphics expansion slot, 2 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI
- 2 x 32-bit PCI, support for PCI 2.1
- 1 x UltraDMA133
- 6 x Serial ATA 300MB/sec with support for RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 0+1
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 7.1 Channel, Azalia (HDA)
- 2 x 10/100/1000 LAN via
- 1 x PS2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS2 Mouse
- 1 x Serial Ports
- 10 x USB2.0 ports (6 external + 4 internal headers)
- Audio connector (Line-in, Line-out, MIC)
- ATX Form Factor
- Length: 12.0in - 304.8mm
- Width: 9.6in - 243.6mm
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.