This INF file removes the unresolved hardware detection (YELLOW BANG! associated with devices that do not have the proper driver installed) only.
If you are using a non-English OS, please enter "setup.exe /el" in command line from your download directory to install this program.
· AMD Phenom/Athlon/Sempron CPU.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
· HyperTransport 3.0 supporting speed up to 2600MHz
- AM2 CPU supports HyperTransport 1.0
- AM2 CPU supports HyperTransport 3.0
· AMD 790X and SB600 Chipset
· Supports Dual DDR II 533/667/800/1066(only for AM2 )
- 4 DDRII DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
· 1 mazarine PCI Express x16 slot with x16 operation (PCI Express Bus SPEC V2.0 compliant)
· 1 light-blue PCI Express x16 slot with x8 operation (PCI Express Bus SPEC V2.0 compliant)
· When 2 PCI Express x16 slots are all installed, the PCIE x 16 lanes will auto arrange form x16/ x0 to x8/ x8. Do not use the light-blue slot when only one PCI Express x16 card is installed.
· 1 PCI Express x1 slots
· 2 PCI slots, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface.
· One IDE port by AMD SB600
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
· 4 SATA II (1~4) ports by AMD SB600
· 1 eSATA port by Silicon Image Sil3531 (optional)
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 300 MB/s
- SATA II 1~4 support RAID 0, 1 and 0 1 mode by AMD SB600
MSI Reminds You...
· The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
· Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC888
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
· Realtek PCI-E GbLAN controller 8111B
- Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC and PHY in single chip
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s
- Compliance with PCI-Express Bus specification v1.0a
· Chipset integrated by VIA VT6308P
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector
- ATX 4-pin 12V CPU power connector
- CPU / System x 2 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 6 ports
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 4 x Serial ATA II connectors
- 1 x ATA133 HD connectors
- Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x SPDIF-out header (optional, for HDMI graphic card only)
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 ports (optional)
- 1 x TPM module header (optional)
MSI Reminds You...
· The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x Serial port
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x eSATA port (optional)
- 1 x IEEE1394 Port (optional)
· 30.5cm(L) x 22.0cm(W) ATX Form Factor
· 6 mounting holes.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.