MSI PM8M3-V VIA 4in1 Driver 5.11a
- Supports Intel Pentium 4 / Celeron D processors in LGA775 package.
- Supports up to Pentium 4 5XX, 6XX(90nm) and Celeron D 3xx sequence processor.
- Supports Intel Hyper-Threading technology.
- Supports up to 3.8GHz, FSB@800/533MHz
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
- VIA P4M800CE Chipset
- P4 processor FSB 800MHz
- DDR SDRAM memory DDR 333/400MHz
- 32-bit AGP (66MHz) for 8x/4x mode
- Supports 8X V-Link
- VIA VT8237R plus Chipset
- Integrated Hardware Sound Blaster/Direct Sound AC'97 audio.
- Dual channel Ultra DMA 66/100/133 master mode EIDE controller.
- Integrated USB 2.0 controller.
- ACPI & PC2001 compliant enhanced power management
- Supports four memory banks using two 184-pin DDR DIMM.
- Supports up to 2GB DDR333/400 SDRAM.
- Supports 2.5v DDR SDRAM.
- One AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) 8x/4X slot.
- Two PCI 2.2 32-bit PCI bus slots (support 3.3V/5V PCI bus interface)(for PCB V1.0 and V3.0).
- Three PCI 2.2 32-bit PCI bus slots (support 3.3V/5V PCI bus interface)(for PCB V4.0).
- An IDE controller on the VT8237R plus chipset provides IDE HDD/CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA 133/100/66 operation modes.
- Can connect up to four IDE devices.
- Serial ATA/150 controller integrated in VT8237R plus.
- Up to 150MB/sec transfer rate.
- Can connect up to 2 Serial ATA drives.
- Supports RAID 0, 1
MSI Reminds You...
- The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
- S3 UniChrome Pro integrated graphics
- AC'97 link controller integrated in VIA VT8237R plus
- Realtek ALC655 6 channel S/W audio codec.
- Compliance with AC'97 v2.2 spec.
- Meets PC2001 audio performance requirement.
- Realtek 8100C
- Supports 10Mb/s and 100MB/s auto-negotation operation.
- Compliance with PCI v2.2 and PC99 standard.
- Supports ACPI power management.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU / System / Power connectors
- CD-in connector
- AUX-in connector
- Clear CMOS jumper
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- BIOS flash jumper
- SPDIF-out connector
- Serial port connector (COM2)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 2 x Ultra DMA 133 IDE device connectors
- 2 x Serial ATA device connectors
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Parallel
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 1 x Audio I/O (Line-in/Line-out/MIC)
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices
and expansion cards of the board automatically.
- The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) function which records
your mainboard specifications.
- 24.5 cm(L) x 21.0 cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
- 6 mounting holes.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months