- Dual socket R (LGA 2011) supports Intel Xeon processor E5-2600
- Intel C606 chipset; QPI up to 8.0GT/s
- Up to 768GB DDR3 1600MHz (Depends on memory configuration) ECC Registered DIMM; 24x DIMM sockets
- Expansion slots: 4 x16 PCI-E 3.0, 1 x8 PCI-E 3.0, 1 x4 PCI-E 3.0 (in x8)
- 4x Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports;Intel i350 Quad port GbE controller
- 4x SATA2 and 2x SATA3 ports
- 8x SAS ports from C606
- Integrated IPMI 2.0 and KVM with Dedicated LAN
- 9x USB 2.0 ports (4 rear, 4 via header + 1 Type A)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.