- Dual socket R (LGA 2011) supports
- Intel Xeon processor E5-2600
- Intel C602 chipset; QPI up to 8.0GT/s
- Up to 512GB DDR3 1600MHz ECC
- Registered DIMM; 16x DIMM sockets
- Expansion slots: 3x PCI-E 3.0 x16, 2x
- PCI-E 3.0 x8 & 1x PCI-E 3.0 x4 (in x8)
- Intel i350 Dual port GbE LAN
- 8x SATA2 and 2x SATA3 ports
- 4x USB 3.0 and 7x USB 2.0 ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.