MSI Z68MA-ED55 (B3) Intel Smart Connect Technology Driver 22.214.171.1241 for Windows 7/Windows 8
- Changed when Extended Wake Duration is enabled.
- Automatic disablement by iSCT Agent of NetDetect when no WLAN NIC is on platform or NetDetect capable WLAN NIC is found
- HID Activity ignored on platforms implementing GPCS and external monitor connected
- IP Connection Timeout increased to 15 seconds from 10 seconds to allow slower connecting devices longer time to obtain IP address before iSCT Agent asks OS to go back to S3
- Removed warning message in Event log if GPCS ACPI Control Method not implemented (warning message still present in debug log)
- Localization fixes and support for all languages for the installer (setup.exe and MSI files)
- Fixed an issue related to mouse click. The mouse click is ignored by Windows 8 when the ISCT agent service is running. This happens occasionally and not reproducible.
- WLAN: Slow Connect and Response Times on 2.4Ghz (iSCT Agent increasing the IP Connection Timeout reduces the occurrence of this issue)
- WLAN: Net detect didn't wake the platform - Red X over WIFI icon
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months