MSI H61M-G35 (G3) Intel ME Driver 184.108.40.2068
- Add Microsoft Windows 8 uEFI native boot mode support for Intel ME MEInfowin and MEManufwin manufacturing tools.
- Change IFR service to automatically start during IFR flow.
- Add CPU model Intel Core i3-2377M processor to Intel microarchitecture code name Sandy Bridge Ultrabook CPU list to allow Intel IPT availability with this model.
- MEManuf EOL support for systems with Intel Integrated LAN disabled.
- Updated OROMs
- Updated MCUs
- Platform date/time damaged when RAID card used
- Updated vscc value with 0x2009 and 0x2005 in vsccommn.bin for SST25VF016B, SST25VF032B, SST25VF040B, SST25F080B.
- Updated Chingis device ID with 7F44h, 7F45h, 7F46h in vsccommn.bin for PM25LQ080C, PM25LQ016C, and PM25LQ032C
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months