- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T6500 (2.10GHz, 2MB L2 cache, 800 MHz FSB)
- Intel GM45 Express Chipset
- 4 GB Max (2 GB x 2):
- DDR2 800 SDRAM dual-channel memory
- One 1.3 megapixel with digital microphone
- 15.6" Crystal View WXGA
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD video graphics, with the following amounts of shared video memory using Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT), as determined by the amount of system memory:
Max Graphics Memory
- 1 GB271 MB
- 2 GB783 MB
- 3 GB1295 MB
- 4 GB1759 MB
- Internal Display: Max. 1366 x 768, 16M colors
- External Only: 1600 x 1200, 16M colors
- Simultaneous: Max. 1280 x 768, 16M Colors
- 500 GB Serial ATA 5400 rpm hard drive
- Dual-Layer Multi-Format DVD Writer 24x CD-ROM, 24x CD-R, 10x CD-RW, 8x DVD-ROM, 5x DVD-RAM, 8x DVD-R, 4x DVD-R (DL), 6x DVD-RW, 8x DVD-R, 4x DVD-R (DL), 8x DVD-RW
- Realtek codec ALC269 with 2-channel High Definition (HD) audio
- Multinational356K4 V.92 modem, Ethernet
- Atheros XSPAN BGN (802.11BGN) wireless
- 86-key full-size, Spill-resistant keyboard with 19 mm key pitch and 2.7 mm key stroke, Integrated gesture enabled touchpad pointing device
- One 15-pin D-SUB connector for VGA external monitor
- Three USB 2.0 (Universal Serial Bus) connectors for input/output devices
- One DC In connector
- One modular modem (RJ-11) connector
- One LAN (RJ-45) connector
- One stereo headphone/line-out jack
- One stereo microphone/line-in jack
- ExpressCard slot for one ExpressCard
- SD Card slot for one SD Card
- Lithium ion battery, rechargeable, 6-cell, 10.8V, 4000 mAh, 41.0 Wh; up to 3 hrs., 10 mins.
- Auto-sensing AC100-240V, Output: 19V, 4.22A, 80W
- 14.56"(w) x 10.43"(d) x 1.65"/1.85"(h) approx. weight 6.28 lbs. with battery and optical drive.
- 41°F to 95°F / 5°C to 35°C (ambient temperature); 20% to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing
- 5°F to 140°F / -15°C to 60°C, 8% to 85% relative humidity; non-condensing
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.