Dell Latitude E6410 Notebook Intel AMT HECI Driver A02
- Exception error upon IMSS startup by clicking on the notification shown.
- AMT tab information inconsistency between MEI driver disabled and disabled.
- Event history invisible upon setting OS display to 125 DPI.
- IMSS Network tab flickers when changing interface data mode from wired to wireless.
- IMSS does not update the IPv6 information upon dynamic address removal, link down or interface disabled for both wired and wireless.
- IMSS does not display the FW version under the Advanced tab.
- PDF behavior improvement in XP upon clicking on the link to User''s Guide.
- Windows Event Log exception error upon restarting UNS.
- IMSS user interface event error upon disconnecting KVM.
- High contrast color schemes make IMSS text and controls invisible.
- Using alpha characters in IP address instead of numbers causes an exception error in IMSS.
- Performing Network Discovery from AMT tab of IMSS causes exception error for IP address range 10.3.11.100-10.3.11.110.
- IPv4 and IPv6 addresses are not separated in 2 different fields.
- Localization fix for "UUID" and "Power Policy" strings in Russian language.
- Localization fixes for tool tips.
- Localization fixes for Hebrew.
- When performing AMT EthernetPort Settings get instances, it returns 4 instances, instead of 2 (2 instances for every interface).
- Hot Key window - With DPI settings of Medium or Large, the window for entering custom Hot keys is cut off, making new hot key entry impossible.
- Copyright statements in all readme files in the kit are not updated to 2010.
- The PIconStartup executable contains incorrect description information ''Local Manageability Service'' under file properties.
- The IMSS Learn More window has copyright year as 2009 it should be 2010.
- The IMSS exit prompt is being shown in English on all localized OS versions.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months