1. Added support for Intel 975X Express Chipset.
2. Updated README file to include support for targeted chipsets and OS Service Pack requirements.
3. Added CSVer.dll which contains version information(Major.Minor.Hotfix.Build)
1. It fixes issue with USB keyboard/mouse hang until reboot while installing.
2. It fixes yellow bang in USB controller in Device Manager on a system with USB keyboard/mouse while installing.
3. It fixes a bug where a 3rd party SMBus driver was being overwritten.
4. It fixes Installshield issue with silent mode.
5. It fixes issue in PCIUtility.sys during install on 64-bit OS.
6. It fixes untranslated language strings.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.