Clevo W210CUQ Intel Chipset Driver 184.108.40.2064 for Windows 7 x86
- Core PCI and ISAPNP Services
- PCIe Support
- IDE/ATA33/ATA66/ATA100 Storage Support
- SATA Storage Support
- USB Support
- Identification of Intel Chipset Components in the Device Manager
This software can be installed in three modes: Interactive, Silent and Unattended Preload.
- Interactive Mode requires user input during installation;
- Silent Mode and Unattended Preload do not.
This software also offers a set of command line flags, which provide additional installation choices. The command line flags are not case sensitive.
The Intel Chipset Device Software is distributed in two formats:
- self extracting .EXE files (INFINST_AUTOL.EXE)
- compressed .ZIP files (INFINST_AUTOL.ZIP). Depending on which distribution format is being executed, the command line syntax may differ.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months