- Supports 3rd and 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3 in LGA1155 Package
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel B75
- Supports Intel Small Business Advantage
- Supports Intel Rapid Start Technology and Smart Connect Technology
Intel Rapid Start Technology and Smart Connect Technology are only supported under Windows 7 OS or later versions.
- Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology
- 2 x DDR3 SO-DIMM slots
- Supports DDR3 1600/1333/1066 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 16GB*
Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows 32-bit OS. For Windows 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 32Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events
- Supports jumperfree
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- CPU Core, IGPU, DRAM, 1.8V PLL, VTT, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Supports Intel HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel Quick Sync Video 2.0, Intel InTru 3D, Intel Clear Video HD Technology, Intel Insider, Intel HD Graphics 2500/4000 with Intel Ivy Bridge CPU
- Supports Intel HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel Quick Sync Video, Intel InTru 3D, Intel Clear Video HD Technology, Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000, Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) with Intel Sandy Bridge CPU
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 11 with Intel Ivy Bridge CPU. Pixel Shader 4.1, DirectX 10.1 with Intel Sandy Bridge CPU
- Max. shared memory 1760MB with Intel Ivy Bridge CPU. Max. shared memory 1759MB with Intel Sandy Bridge CPU
- Multi VGA Output options: HDMI, DVI-I and LVDS
- Supports HDMI 1.4a Technology with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports DVI-I with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 75Hz
- Supports LVDS with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI
- Supports HDCP with HDMI
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback with HDMI
Intel HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel HD Graphics is only supported under Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Intel InTru 3D is only supported under Windows 7 and Windows 7 x64.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray audio support
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports LAN Cable Detection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x4 slot (PCIE1: x4 mode)
- 1 x mini-PCI Express slot
PCIe Gen3 is supported on 3rd Generation of Intel Core i5 and Core i7 CPUs.
- 1 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connector, supports NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
- 2 x Rear USB 3.0 ports, support USB 1.1/2.0/3.0 up to 5Gb/s
- 1 x Front USB 3.0 header (supports 2 USB 3.0 ports), supports USB 1.1/2.0/3.0 up to 5Gb/s
- 1 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connector, supports NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
- 1 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connector
- 1 x CIR header
- 1 x COM port header
- 1 x HDMI_SPDIF header
- 1 x LVDS connector
- 1 x LPC Debug header
- 1 x Home Theater PC header
- 1 x CPU Fan connector (1 x 4-pin)
- 1 x Chassis Fan connector (1 x 4-pin)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 1 x Analog Surround Audio header
- 1 x Digital MIC header
- 1 x 3W Audio AMP Output Wafer header
- 1 x SATA Power connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 headers (support 5 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.0 header (supports 2 USB 3.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x DC Jack
- 1 x DVI-I Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x eSATA Connector
- 2 x Ready-to-Use USB 3.0 Ports
- 2 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Front Speaker / Microphone
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.