- FORM FACTOR: Shuttle AIO form factor
- PROCESSOR: Support Sandy Bridge / Ivy Bridge 65W CPU
- CHIPSET: H61
- MEMORY: 2 x 204 pin DDR3 SODIMM slots, 8GB per DIMM (Max 16GB), Dual Channel DDR3 1333 Mhz
- VGA: DirectX 10 Support, HDMI V1.4
- AUDIO: Realtek ALC269 HD audio, 2W x 2 internal Stereo speaker
- ETHERNET: Realtek 8111E X2, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-T specification revision 1.0, 100Mb/s and 1Gb/s operation, Support Wake-On-LAN function
- STORAGE INTERFACE: 2.5" SATAII device bay x 1
- BACK PANEL: RS232 X1, DC in X1, USB2.0 port X2, Clear CMOS button X1, HDMI X1, USB3.0 port X2, Gigabit LAN X2, Line out X1, MIC in X1
- ACCESSORIES: " Optional " PCL70 (RS232/LPT daughter board accessory)
- LCD Panel: 18.5" 16:9 Wide Panel, 1366 x 768 pixels
- Touch screen: support resistive multi touch feature
- Web Cam: 720P HD web cam
- Left Side: USB2.0 port x 2, SD card reader
- Right Side: Power on button X1, USB2.0 port x 2
- Wireless LAN: Integrated 2T2R IEEE 802.11b/g/n WLAN module and antenna
- Card Reader: SD Card Reader
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.