- CPU: Support AMD Socket FM1: AMD A-series and E-series APU with AMD Radeon HD Graphics
- Chipset: AMD A75 (Hudson-D3 FCH)
- BIOS: AMI BIOS, 16Mb Flash ROM
4 slots 240-pin DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600+ non-ECC ,un-buffered memory
16 GB Max.
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD6000 series GPU Integrated in Socket FM1 A-series and E seires APU
- Expansion Slots:
1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots
1 x MINI PCI-E x1 slots
2 x 32-bit PCI slots
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
1 x PCI Express x4 slots
5 x Serial ATA III 6Gb/s connectors
Supports HDDs with RAID 0,1,10
- Audio: Realtek ALC892 HD Audio CODEC with 8-Channel
- Ethernet LAN: Marvell 88E8059 PCI-Express Gigabit LAN
- Rear Panel I / O:
4 x USB 2.0 port
2 x USB 3.0 port
1 x HDMI port
1 x DisplayPort 1.1a
6 x Audio I / O ports
1 x Supporting Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR by Atheros AR3011
1 x e-SATA port
1 x Single Link DVI
PS/2 KB/MS combo port
- Internal I / O
4 x USB 2.0 headers
4 pins CPU PWM Fan connectors
3 Pin Chassis Fan connectors
24-pin ATX Power connector
8-pin ATX 12V Power connector
Control (Front) panel headers
2 x USB 3.0 headers
- Form Factor: ATX, Size 12" x 9.6"
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.