Philips 241P3LEB/00 Monitor Driver 1.0 for Vista
1. Start Windows
2. Click the Start button; select and click on "Control Panel".
3. Select and click on "Hardware and Sound"
4. Choose "Device Manager" and Click on "Update device drivers".
5. Select "Monitor" and then right click on "Generic PnP Monitor".
6. Click on "Update Driver Software".
7. Select "Browse my computer for driver software".
8. Click the "Browse" button and choose the drive in which you've placed the disk. Example:(CD-ROM Drive:\\PC\drivers\).
9. Click the "Next" button.
10. Wait few minutes for installing the driver, and then click "Close" button.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months