1. Start Windows
2. Click the Start button; select and click on "Control Panel".
3. Select and click on "Hardware and Sound"
4. Choose "Device Manager" and Click on "Update device drivers".
5. Select "Monitor" and then right click on "Generic PnP Monitor".
6. Click on "Update Driver Software".
7. Select "Browse my computer for driver software".
8. Click the "Browse" button and choose the drive in which you've placed the disk. Example:(CD-ROM Drive:\\PC\drivers\).
9. Click the "Next" button.
10. Wait few minutes for installing the driver, and then click "Close" button.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.