Philips 107E51/98 Monitor Driver 1.0 for XP
1. Start Windows XP
2. Click the Start button; point to Settings and click on Control Panel.
3. Select and click on Printers and Other Hardware
4. Click on the Display icon.
5. Choose the Settings tab and then click the Advanced button.
6. Choose the Monitor tab
- If the 'Properties' button is inactive, your monitor is properly configured. Please stop installation.
- If the Properties button is active, click on the Properties button and proceed to step 7.
7. Click on Driver and Update Driver.
8. Choose the Install from a list or specific location [advanced] button
9. Click Next and then the Have Disk button
10. Choose the Don't Search. I will choose the driver to install button. Click on the Next button
11. Click the Have Disk button.
12. Click the Browse button and choose the drive in which you've placed the disk. Example: F: (CD-ROM Drive).
11. Click the Open button.
13. Click the OK button and choose your monitor model. Click on the Next button.
- If the Has not passed Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP message appears, click the Continue Anyway button.
14. Click on the Finish button and then the Close button
15. Click OK button twice to close the Display Properties dialog box.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months