Lenovo Thinkpad L520 Sierra WWAN Driver 220.127.116.11
- Added support for ThinkPad S430.
- Added support for ThinkPad X131e, ThinkPad Edge S430.
- Corrected the Build-ID for version 18.104.22.168.
- Fixed an issue where the computer might hang with blue screen after resuming normal operation from standby/sleep state.
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect Adapter Speed was shown in the ThinkVantage Access Connections diagnostics.
- 22.214.171.124 (Package)
- 12.4.1005.9 (Driver)
This package installs the Wireless WAN Driver to enable the following device:
- Sierra Wireless MC8355 - Gobi 3000 HS-USB Modem 9013
If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions. This program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months