Itronix GD6000 Sierra Wireless Gobi 2000 Modem Driver 009 for XP/Windows 7
How to use:
- Before continuing, remove any previous versions of VZAccess, OneClick Internet, Sprint Smartview and Qualcomm software through Add/Remove programs via the control panel.
- Download the .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
- Execute the downloaded file, and follow the instructions. For this package to install correctly please use the default location to save files: C:\DRIVERS\WAN\GOBI2000_generic.
- After the files are unpacked, the folder containing the extracted setup files should open automatically.
- The setup program (C:\DRIVERS\WAN\GOBI2000_generic\Setup.exe) is located in the download directory and must be run to install the software (application and/or drivers).
- DO NOT run setup.exe from C:\DRIVERS\RADIO\GOBI2000_GENERIC if this folder exists from a previous installation.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months