NETGEAR DG834/DG834G Router Firmware 3.01.31
DriverMax does the job!
- The ADSL driver has been updated to improve ADSL2+ interoperability.
- Fixed a problem with the AOL proxy which prevented Macintosh iChat from working.
- Fixed a problem where rules to turn off the firewall didn't work when NAT was disabled.
- Fixed a problem where the wireless SSID would work with up to 31 characters but failed with 32 characters.
- Fixed a problem with DoS detection.
- Fixed a problem where VPN Keep-Alive could fail after several hours.
- Fixed a problem where Internet access failed across a VPN with Trend Micro Security Services (TMSS) enabled (see limitation below in Known Issues).
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months