AGERE Systems Soft Modem Driver 2.1.72
Two-chip PCI soft modem solution with an integrated 5 V tolerant interface that supports the PCI revision 2.3 standard:
- SV92PP host interface in a 68-pin MLCC.
- CSP1040 DAA in a 20-pin TSSOP.
Data mode capabilities:
- ITU-T � V.92*: 56000 bits/s�28000 bits/s.
- ITU-T V.90*: 56000 bits/s�28000 bits/s.
- ITU-T V.34: 33600 bits/s�2400 bits/s.
- V.32bis and fallbacks.
- V.44, V.42, V.42 bis, and MNP
- Class 5 data compression.
- High compression throughput due to parallel access directly to the host PC.
FAX mode capabilities:
- ITU-T T.31 class 1 FAX.
- ITU-T V.17: 14400 bits/s, 12000 bits/s, 9600 bits/s, 7200 bits/s (TCM).
- ITU-T V.29: 9600 bits/s, 7200 bits/s (QAM).
- ITU-T V.27ter: 4800 bits/s, 2400 bits/s (DPSK).
- ITU-T V.21 Channel 2: 300 bits/s (FSK).
- Proprietary isolation barrier.
- Programmable event detect for caller-ID reception and power ring detection.
- Programmable pulse shaping and spark quench.
- Programmable dc-impedance termination for country-specific VI templates.
- Programmable ac-impedance termination for return-loss matching.
- Programmable ringer-impedance emulation.
Hardware support for pulse dialing for accurate make/break timing.
Wake-on-ring and caller ID support.
Common driver across multiple platforms.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months