Extensa 4630Z Series Specifications:
Processor / Speed
- Intel Pentium dual-core mobile processor T3200/3400 (1 MB L2 cache, 2/2.16 GHz, 667 MHz FSB, 35 W), supporting Intel 64 architecture.
Core Logic Chipset
- Mobile Intel GL40 Express Chipset.
System Bus Speed
- 1066 MHz.
RAM / Max RAM
- Up to 2 GB of DDR2 667 MHz memory, upgradable to 4 GB using two soDIMM modules.
- NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS with up to 2047 MB of TurboCache (256 MB of dedicated DDR2 VRAM, up to 1791 MB of shared system memory), supporting NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology, OpenEXR High Dynamic-Range (HDR) technology, Shader Model 4.0, Microsoft DirectX 10.
- 14.1" WXGA TFT LCD, 1280 x 800 pixel resolution, supporting simultaneous multi-window viewing via Acer GridVista.
Hard Disk Drive
- 120/160/250/320 GB or larger hard disk drive with enhanced Acer DASP (Disk Anti-Shock Protection).
- 2X Blu-ray Disc/DVD-Super Multi double-layer or
- 8X DVD-Super Multi double-layer or
- DVD/CD-RW combo
- 79.9 W 4800 mAh 9-cell Li-ion battery pack.
4.3-hour battery life.
- 48.8 W 4400 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack.
3-hour battery life.
- Acer QuicCharge technology.
- 80% charge in one hour.
2-hour rapid charge system-off.
- Two built-in Acer 3DSonic stereo speakers.
- High-definition audio support.
- MS-Sound compatible.
- Built-in microphone.
- 1Type II PCCard slot
- PC Card slot (Type II).
- Acer Bio-Protection fingerprint solution.
- Integrated Acer Crystal Eye webcam.
- 5-in-1 card reader (SD, MMC, MS, MS PRO, xD).
- Two USB 2.0 ports.
- External display (VGA) port.
- Headphone/speaker/line-out jack .
- Microphone-in jack.
- Line-in jack.
- Ethernet (RJ-45) port.
- Modem (RJ-11) port.
- 56K ITU V.92 PPT approved, Wake-on-Ring ready
- Gigabit Ethernet, supporting ASF (Alert Standard Format) 2.0, Wake-on-LAN ready. Acer InviLink Nplify 802.11b/g/Draft-N Wi-Fi CERTIFIED network connection, supporting Acer SignalUp wireless technology.
- Acer InviLink 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED network connection, supporting Acer SignalUp wireless technology. Bluetooth 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate).
Dimensions / Weight
- 13.3 x 9.7 x 1.2/1.6 inches
- 5.17 lbs. with 6-cell battery pack
- 5.53 lbs. with 9-cell battery pack
- 100-240V AC AutoSensing Adapter
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.