Sony Ericsson K600i PC Suite 2.0.60
* Sony Ericsson File Manager
Allows you to browse the contents of your mobile device's file system and exchange multimedia files between your mobile device and PC.
* Sony Ericsson Sync Station
Program for synchronising your Microsoft Outlook™ calendar and contacts with the calendar and the phonebook in your Sony Ericsson mobile phone.
* Sony Ericsson Mobile Networking Wizard
Connect to the Internet using your phone
* Download the file to a temporary folder on your PC.
* It is recommended to uninstall any previously installed version of Sony Ericsson PC Suite
* Execute the downloaded file.
* If updating to a newer version of the Sony Ericsson PC Suite, a restart of the PC may be required after the new installation is completed.
* Choose any of the following connections that are applicable for your phone: Cable, Infrared or Bluetooth.
* Windows 2000 SP3/SP4, XP SP1/SP2 (Professional and Home)
At least 500 MB of free hard disk space.
Windows 2000 with SP3/SP4: 128 MB RAM, 500 MHz
Windows XP with SP1/SP2: 256 MB RAM, 500 MHz
How to use
* Connect the mobile phone to your PC using an applicable connection: Cable, Infrared or Bluetooth.
* Start the included programs from the Start/Programs/Sony Ericsson folder or the Application Launcher.
Multi-language. The language version is selected during installation. Supported languages are:
Chinese Traditional Taiwan
Chinese Traditional Hong Kong
Latin American Spanish
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months