Google USB Driver Revision 4
To download the driver, use the Android SDK and AVD Manager tool that is included with the Android SDK:
- Launch the SDK and AVD Manager by double-clicking SDK Manager.exe, at the root of your SDK directory.
- Expand the Third party Add-ons and Google Inc. add-ons.
- Check Google Usb Driver package and click Install selected.
- Proceed to install the package. When done, the driver files are downloaded into the
- Adds support for the Nexus S.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months