1. Upgraded to Android OS 4.1.1
2. Improved USB Internet Sharing to avoid disconnection
3. Improved the device’s audio quality
4. Enhanced camera's focus and photo-quality features
5. Optimal GPS function
6. ASUS Studio image editing feature
7. PinPal, BuddyBuzz, and Floating Widget applications
8. Optimal streaming quality for playback smoothness
9. Added Asus Quick Settings function
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.