Sager NP9170 Synaptics Touchpad Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows 7
- Speed up the build. Make the sg94 UI settings in its own file like the standard UI.
- Ensured motion is suppressed when a suppression is set while a packet has been delayed.
- Added virtual to the virtual functions and also kernelserver.h
- Removed bNoMtion and use flag TP_PacketState_MotionSuppressed.
- Only lock SuppressCursor / SuppressWheel when calling SetItem OEM Buttons Pseudo Devices can be tested using OEMNEWUI.INF.
- Fixed crash in enhanced app, when PinchZoom / 2FScrolling continually.
- Set control bar default settings.
- Added the check of EdgeZoneOverLap.
- Set default 1F H scrolling disabled for OEM
- Fixed an issue for swapping packets if finger cnt > 2
- Don't load a profile on double-click when none is selected.
- Added Part Number for OEM0022 and OEM0024
- Added PNPID: OEM0024 in x86 of OEM.inc
- Fixed "Go to web page" for strings that begin with "www.".
- Added Press-to-select feature for SGS
- Adjusted scrolling zone size.
- Canceled gesture actions if any finger moves into button zone.
- Removed the Middle button report when left and right button click at the same time, instead we report left and right button at the same time.
- Enabled pivot rotate by default and hidden ChiralRotate control.
- Changed ACM branding and created new group.
- Fixed OEM profile feature.
- Moved OEM Default.syn to demo_ui_sgs94.
- Modified default setting for SYN1E3B.
- Added Linux center on screen.
- Added driver info dialog to tray menu.
- Added code to expand any tree item in the tree at init time based on a flag. Set the flag for MultiFinger tree entry expanded by default.
- Added support to check for requirements for 4F-flicking.
- Checked the Aero feature for 4F-flicking, Flip/Flip3D gesture
- Added missing video files.
- Changed html to use the playlist. Also changed the structure so that maintenance will be simplified.
- Updated SYN0500/SYN0501/SYN0502 with appropriate configuration.
- Added code to toggle the handle mask of the SynOriginationZone while enable/disable the feature
- ACM for Linux.
- Modified Default Setting: Enable/disable key change to toggle.
- Remove double tap enable/disable touchpad feature
- MF Filter Test
- OEM default setting changes
- Fixed document for ChiralScroll_Rotation where Scroll.cpp removed.
- Short document on Emit registry configuration for debugging/tracing.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months