Sager NP5160 Synaptics Touchpad Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows 7
- Digitally sign Sys and helper files before copy to v99_99_99
- Used Tstring instead of TCHAR Tokenize() for RunApp().
- Added context help for new SGS UI 9.4
- Added warning message when restoring all defaults.
- Replaced "Multifinger" with "MultiFinger"
- Resized Help dialog in new UI SGS 9.4
- Fixed Greek hotkey and re-arranged RC strings in 16 size.
- Rename the specific clickpad function to ApiLoadState.
- palm check on chiral rotate zone
- Removed middle button cap if it is one button click.
- Fixed a left hand settings
- Moved DBus to main thread in X server.
- Added a Redraw of the tree to update the checkboxes after restoring the default values.
- Apply and OK don't need to ApplyForAllControls again
- Don't need RestorePageDefaults Control in SGS 94 UI
- Implemented 'Restorle All Defaults' button in the main settings dialog for SGS 9.4 UI
- Need to pass down HideButActive Visibility to children of dialog box
- Fixed rotation in MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint.
- Fixed 1F scrolling in Datasheet objects embedded within MSWord.
- Fixed horizontal scrolling within Datasheet object in MSWord.
- Remove "Disable Touchpad" actions.
- Hide practice buttons. Use WX default height for all buttons.
- Added supports to multiple profiles (system tray popupmenu)
- suppress all touch pad event
- Ignore BadWindow errors while processing X window handles.
- Fixed text selection of RTFViewer.
- Change default setting for OEM
- Hide and re-show the magnifying glass to prevent the frame border from being copied to the clipboard on Win7.
- Fixed build break, registry DWORD lenght must not be more than 8
- Updated help files for new UI SGS 9.4
- Updated helpID for new UI SGS 9.4
- Fixed Tutorial app quitting on "esc" from user.
- 4 button click pad without styk
- PnP ID Request
- Added file history
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months