- Added support for Microsoft Windows 8.
[New functions or enhancements]
- Added support for Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition SP2 for only ThinkPad W530.
- Added support for ThinkPad S230u.
- Fixed an issue where "Press-to-Select" is shown on ThinkPad Edge E320,E325.
- Fixed an issue where EdgeMotion Speed gauge is greyed out on ThinkPad X1 Carbon.
- Fixed an issue where TrackPoint center button cannot scroll on Personalization.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.