MMO GAMING MOUSE
Co-designed specifically for World of Warcraft by Blizzard Entertainment and SteelSeries, the World of Warcraft MMO Gaming Mouse is the only gaming peripheral on the market that can be configured directly from within World of Warcraft for both Mac and PC users.
The World of Warcraft MMO Gaming Mouse is fully scalable to meet the requirements of even the most demanding gamer.
- Incredible customization with 15 programmable buttons with more than 130 preset game commands
- Superior performance, comfort and control for in-game dominance
- Create your own custom macros or use the in-game macro scripting language
- Achieve an amazing experience for regardless of your levels and play style
- Develop up to 10 profiles, each with a unique illumination scheme
- Choose from 16 million colors with 4 levels of intensity and pulsation
In-Game Set-up Allows You To:
- Bind all 15 buttons directly from the World of Warcraft interface without ever leaving the game
- Achieve faster response time by customizing mouse setup in-game and thereby removing a layer of software
- Access World of Warcraft branded GUI
- Assign World of Warcraft commands
- Adjust DPI and standard mouse settings
- Adjust illumination color, effects, and intensity
- Independently adjust x and y-axis sensitivity
- Switch profiles in real-time
- Import and export profiles
- Max. resolution: 3200 DPI
- Max. acceleration: 20 g
- Max. speed: 65 inches/second
- Max. USB report rate: 1000 hz / 1ms
- USB data format: 16-bit
- USB interface: Full speed
- Sleep mode: Disabled (Always On)
- Windows Vista, Windows XP, or Windows 2000
- 100 MB Free Hard Drive Space
- 128 MB RAM
- Available USB port
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.