- Genuine Windows 7 Professional 32 bit
- Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
Processor & Chipset:
- Number of Processors Installed 1
- Processor Manufacturer Intel
- Processor Type Pentium
- Processor Model G620
- Processor Core Dual-core (2 Core)
- Processor Speed 2.60 GHz
- Cache 3 MB
- 64-bit Processing Yes
- Hyper-Threading No
- Chipset Manufacturer Intel
- Chipset Model H61 Express
- Standard Memory 4 GB
- Maximum Memory 8 GB
- Memory Technology DDR3 SDRAM
- Memory Standard DDR3-1333/PC3-10600
- Memory Card Reader Yes
- Memory Card Supported Memory Stick
- MultiMediaCard (MMC)
- Secure Digital (SD) Card
- Memory Stick PRO
- Number of Hard Drives 1
- Total Hard Drive Capacity 500 GB
- Hard Drive Interface Serial ATA/300
- Hard Drive RPM 7200
- Optical Drive Type DVD-Writer
- Optical Media Supported DVD-RAM/±R/±RW
- Controller Type Serial ATA
Display & Graphics:
- Screen Size 20"
- Backlight Technology LED
- Screen Mode WSXGA
- Screen Resolution 1600 x 900
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- TV Card No
Network & Communication:
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Wi-Fi Yes
- Wi-Fi Standard IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Keyboard Yes
- Pointing Device Type Mouse
- Total Number of USB Ports 6
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports 6
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Audio Line In Yes
- Audio Line Out Yes
- Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Professional 32 bit
Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
- Operating System Architecture 64-bit
- Software Included
Microsoft Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word and Excel only, with advertising. No PowerPoint or Outlook. Buy Office 2010 to use the full-featured software.
Windows Live Essentials
- Maximum Power Supply Wattage 135 W
- Height 13.6"
- Width 19.7"
- Depth 2.4"
- Package Contents
Veriton Z2610G Desktop Computer
- Green Compliant Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.