1. Fixed a bug in the drivers that could result in a blue screen.
2. Improved the efficiency of the drivers to lower the CPU usage when playing back macros.
3. Fixed an issue with mouse emulation mode and macro playback.
4. Implemented a fix for detecting game launches when the Windows Vista Sidebar is running.
5. Added game profile activation notifications on GamePanel devices (G15 and Z-10).
6. Added a menu item in the Logitech Profiler application to provide feedback on Logitech products.
7. Various other minor fixes and improvements.
- Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
- Logitech Driving Force RX
- Logitech Force 3D Pro
- Logitech Driving Force Pro
- Logitech Racing Wheel
- Logitech Precision Gamepad 2
- Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2
- Logitech RumblePad 2
- Logitech Racing Force
- Logitech MOMO Force
- Logitech Freedom 2.4
- Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
- Logitech Dual Action Gamepad
- Logitech Driving Force
- Logitech Attack 3
- WingMan Extreme Digital 3D
- WingMan Gamepad Extreme
- WingMan Gamepad (black pad)
- WingMan Formula (yellow wheel)
- WingMan Action Pad
- WingMan Attack 2
- WingMan Formula Force GP
- WingMan Strike Force 3D
- WingMan Force 3D
- WingMan Precision USB Gamepad
- WingMan Formula GP USB
- WingMan RumblePad
- WingMan Cordless Gamepad
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.