- Changed an OEM customers INF settings to have the correct DisableKey, EnableKey and KBCDisableConfig settings for all platform PNP IDs that have the KBC Disable/Enable feature.
- Added Styk animated tray icon feature settings to a PNP ID in an OEM customers INF file for a Styk-only platfrom.
- Added the ability to load images from different resources for controls.
- Implemented features to the PropertySheet for adding a default button outside the tab control and also to allow removing the Help button and to adjust the other button positions (Ok, Cancel, Apply).
- Implemented a new class to support showing background images for a Dialogbox.
- Added functionality for Vista for apps that may not have the menu activated so that the jump to the menu of the current window has a better chance of working on more apps.
- Changed an OEM customers setting for a PNP ID to not put the KBC into Mux mode since the customers special KBC hot-key support can crash their system when the KBC is in Mux mode.
- Added a new product type specifier and functionality for a wireless USB TouchPad.
This package contains the files for installing the Elantech/Synaptics Touchpad Driver. If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions. This program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.