- G600: When adding more DPI levels, DPI levels are spread out and will no longer stack up to the far right.
- G600 (Automatic Game Detection mode): Pressing the G-shift button will no longer release a pressed Left/Right button
- G600 (On-Board Memory mode) Can assign single modifier key to buttons now
- G600: Various cosmetic improvements in button labeling
- G35/G930: G-key label will now show correctly when dragging commands
- 2 new game profiles: Diablo 3, Tera
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.