- Applications: fix inverted accelerometer axis controls happening in some games/applications
- Video: fix MKV header compression
- Video: support MPEG1 in MKV
- Video: improve playback of large MP4 files
- video: improve AVI seeking robustness
- Video: fix some H264/FLV/MP4 files not playing
- Video: improve playback of RV files
- Video: fix some subtitles not displayed
- Video: add support for UTF-8 and UTF-16 encoded subtitles
- Video: fix some subtitles showing wrong language code
- Multimedia library: increase maximum number of files indexed to 65000
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.