- Media Center: add multi device network bookmark capability
- Media Center Video: fix video paused sometimes when seeking
- Media Center Video: fix UPNP playback of large files (>4GB)
- Media Center Video: fix audio desync for some MPEG4/AVI files
- Display: add HDCP support on HDMI
- Camera: disable anti-banding by default to get correct exposure in bright light condition
- Accessories: for Archos docking station add in accessory notification the possibility to output sound on tablet or on external audio output
- Accessories: for Archos speaker dock, docking station and keyboard enable to wake up the device by a tap on the touch screen (when the unit is powered)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.