1. Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R313263.exe.
2. The Self-Extractor window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R313263. If you did not print these instructions, write down this path. The WinZip Self-Extractor window appears.
3. Click OK.
4. If the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it.
5. Create a DOS boot disk. For more information, refer to Dell Knowledge Base Article TT1014475 – “What can I use for a boot disk with CD-ROM support?”
6. Insert the floppy disk into the floppy drive and reboot the computer.
7. At the A: /> prompt, type C: and then press the [ENTER] key.
8. Type C:\DELL\DRIVERS\R313263 and then press [ENTER].
9. Follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.