- Fixed issue when hard reset occurred on port other than which data transfer was taking place
- Improved error handling when Notify Power Loss Expected sequence is initiated
- Improved performance of write operations in extreme temperature environments.
- Improved drive error handling - Improved long term reliability of drive.
- Improved performance related to SED commands
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.