Dell OptiPlex 755 Samsung HD321KJ Firmware CP100-13
1. Click on the (R180581.EXE) file and select "RUN" then "RUN" again.
2. Press "Continue" then "OK" to extract the files to the provided location.
3. The executable "DL080229.EXE" is located in "C:\DELL\Drivers\R180581\Executable\" directory.
4. Add the executable to your bootable media and run the file.
5. The Samsung Firmware Update will start automatically.
6. The utility will autoscan and update the appropiate Samsung HD321KJ & HD501LJ.
7. Once completed, a successfully updated message will be displayed.
8. The CD should automatically eject. Remove CD and power off your system.
9. Power on your system to continue normal operation.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months