- Bug Fix: Ender user updater failure problem was fixed.
- Bug Fix: More read fail scenarios were added to firmware bad block management.
- Bug Fix: ATA Security bug fixes.
- This firmware update is only valid for RunCore Pro IV Series Solid State Drives.
- There is a certain amount of risk to update your drive. It is possible to result in data loss. Therefore, RunCore recommends that you back up your data as a precaution before proceeding.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.