- Added Nand Support
- Addresses Drive Timeout Issue
- Fixed SMART attributes log calculation
- Optimizes Drive Read to improve ECC errors
- Improves Secure Erase operation to ensure Drive is Idle for improved stability
- Addresses S3/S4 power cycling issue on boot drives which resulted in BSoDs
- Addresses issues with READ/WRITE commands during power up
- Addresses issues during Firmware Updates
- Changed firmware Identify Parameters during commands
- Addresses Trim support issue which resulted in the drive freezing
- Addresses issue on primary boot drives waking from sleep mode and hanging
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.