OCZ Toolbox Firmware Updater 3.02.07 / Vertex 4 Firmware 1.4 RC6
OCZ Toolbox version 3.02.07:
- Added beta firmware update message box for Vertex4 drive
- Firmware update feature prohibited on primary drives with 1500, 2000 and Everest1 and Everest2 controllers
- BIOS update feature is prohibited on primary drives
Firmware Release Candidate:
Updating the firmware from the toolbox is not supported when Windows is running off the drive you are trying to update.
This is a Destructive Flash, back up all data on SSD. Proceeding with this update will result in complete loss of data on the SSD.
-Toolbox will not update a primary system drive (e.g. drive letter "C:"). You must run Windows from another drive and then update your SSD using Toolbox.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months