OCZ Toolbox v18.104.22.16830
- Improve Secure Erase process
- Refresh drive info after Secure Erase
- Support new Everest 2 revisions
- Improve update verification
OCZ Vertex 3 Max IOPS Firmware 2.25
Issues resolved since version 2.22:
- Fixed the normalized value calculation for SMART Attribute 9 (Power-On Hours)
- Fixed a SATA error recovery sequence coming out of PS1
- Fixed an issue during SMART self-test extended that could cause an unexpected read error
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.