- SV100S2/64GZ, SV100S2D/64GZ, SV100S2N/64GZ
- SV100S2/128GZ, SV100S2D/128GZ, SV100S2N/128GZ
- SV100S2/256GZ, SV100S2D/256G, SV100S2N/256GZ
- SV100S2/64G, SV100S2D/64G, SV100S2N/64G
- SV100S2/128G, SV100S2D/128G, SV100S2N/128G
- SV100S2/256G, SV100S2D/256G, SV100S2N/256G
This firmware revision is for Kingston SV100 Series SSD only and fixes following issue:
- Drive hangs with System BIOS, boot failure
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.