- Changes made in version 0002 (m4 can be updated to revision 0009 directly from either revision 0001 or 0002)
- Improved throughput performance.
- Increase in PCMark Vantage benchmark score, resulting in improved user experience in most operating systems.
- Improved write latency for better performance under heavy write workloads.
- Faster boot up times.
- Improved compatibility with latest chipsets.
- Compensation for SATA speed negotiation issues between some SATA-II chipsets and the SATA-III device.
- Improvement for intermittent failures in cold boot up related to some specific host systems.
- 64GB Crucial 2.5" m4 SSD Part #: CT064M4SSD2
- 128GB Crucial 2.5" m4 SSD Part #: CT128M4SSD2
- 256GB Crucial 2.5" m4 SSD Part #: CT256M4SSD2
- 512GB Crucial 2.5" m4 SSD Part #: CT512M4SSD2
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.