Buffalo TS-8VHL/R6 NAS Firmware 1.20
- TeraStations configured for failover will go into maintenance mode automatically whenever the main failover TeraStation is rebooted. If the backup failover TeraStation is available when the main TeraStation boots up, maintenance mode will be dissolved. The backup TeraStation will only become the new main TeraStation if the old main TeraStation has failed.
- LAN port 2 is now available for data if LAN port 1 is used for failover.
- The option to make the backup TeraStation into the main TeraStation manually when the main TeraStation fails is now available.
- The TeraStations may now be removed from maintenance mode with the function button.
- The list of unsynced files is available in Settings while failover is being configured.
- Improved replication performance when the multiple files are accessed on the replication target.
- Fixed the bug where replication failed when multiple files were deleted with the trash enabled.
- Replication log is now available in the system log settings.
- Fixed the bug where alphanumeric characters could not be used to log in from iOS 6.
- Fixed the bug where a folder whose name began with a number as the first character could not specified as a DFS link target.
- Fixed the bug where shared folders that contained a similar folder name couldn't be selected as a backup folder.
- Fixed the false error when the UPS switched to battery power.
- Fixed the bug where shared folders weren't accessible after a format failed.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months