- The LCD screen is dark in Dual View mode.
- The system displays an error message while running Winbench99.
- With the external display attached, the screen flickers twice when display output is changed by pressing Fn + F7 key.
- (Japanese environment only) If a Command Prompt is opened and Alt + Enter key is pressed several times to change the Command Prompt screen between full and windowed when Windows Media Player plays back a MPEG file, the Media Player's screen becomes black.
- (Japanese environment only) When the external display is set up without setup data, its screen becomes blank when the LCD panel is closed.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.