Nvidia Verde Display Driver 270.61 WHQL for Vista64, Win7 x64
Before downloading this driver:
- Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click here for instructions.
- If you own a Dell Inspiron 1420, Dell XPS M1330, Dell XPS M1530, or Dell Latitude D630/D630c it is highly recommended that you first install this Dell software update.
This driver supports the following NVIDIA notebook GPUs (please refer to the Products Supported tab for exceptions):
- ION notebook GPUs.
- GeForce 8M, 9M, 100M, 200M, 300M, 400M, and 500M-series notebook GPUs.
- Quadro 5000M, 2000M and 1000M notebook GPUs.
- Quadro NVS-series notebook GPUs (only those that support DirectX 10 or higher).
- Quadro FX-series notebook GPUs (only those that support DirectX 10 or higher).
This driver package also includes the 3D Vision Controller driver.
New in Release 270.61
- Adds support for the newly released GeForce GT 555M, GeForce GT 550M, GeForce GT 540M, GeForce GT 525M, and GeForce GT 520M GPUs.
- Increases performance for GeForce 400 Series and 500 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. v266.58 WHQL drivers.
NVIDIA 3D Vision
- With Release 270 drivers, the 3D Vision Controller driver is now included with all GPU driver installations. This driver package includes v270.47 3D Vision Controller driver. Users are no longer required to install a separate 3D Vision Controller driver or CD driver. For more information, please view this knowledgebase article for more information.
Now supports 3D Vision window mode on 3D Vision notebooks, with the following features:
- Adds support for HDMI 1.4 3D TVs when using 3DTV Play software, including DirectX 9 games, Google Earth, and 3DVisionLive.com.
- 3D Vision window mode now works with Windows Aero enabled
- New NVIDIA Control Panel option to toggle 3D Vision window mode on or off.
- Improved performance using the in-game crosshair for Half-life 2, Left4Dead, and Left4Dead2
- Adds support for new 3D Vision Desktop LCD monitors: Tongfang LM2230W
- Adds support for new 3D Vision projectors: Acer X1261P, Acer X1261-3D, DepthQ HDs3D-1, NEC NP-V300X, Sanyo PDG-DXL2000
- Added the following 3D Vision game profiles:
- Alice Madness Returns
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
- Battle: Los Angeles
- Cars 2
- Crysis 2 (including multi-player demo)
- Dead Space 2
- Deep Black
- Dirt 3
- Dragon Age II
- Duke Nukem Forever
- Dungeon Defenders
- Dungeon Siege III
- Fable III
- Faxion Online
- Final Fantasy XIV
- Homefront (DirectX 9 and DirectX 10)
- Hunted: Demon’s Forge
- Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
- Lego Universe
- Need for Speed World
- Oil Rush
- Portal 2
- Red Faction: Armageddon
- Richard Burns Rally
- Section 8: Prejudice
- Shift 2 Unleashed
- Shogun 2: Total War
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures
- Test Drive Unlimited 2
- The Sims Medieval
Updated the following 3D Vision game profiles
- MX vs. ATV Reflex
- Monster Hunter Frontier Benchmark
- Adds support for applications using CUDA 4.0 features such as Unified Virtual Addressing (UVA) and GPUDirect v2.0.
- Installs HD Audio driver version 184.108.40.206
- Installs PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0514
- Supports the new GPU-accelerated features in Adobe CS5.
- Supports GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with Adobe Flash 10.1.
- Supports the new version of MotionDSP's video enhancement software, vReveal, which adds support for HD output. NVIDIA customers can download a free version of vReveal that supports up to SD output.
- Supports DirectCompute with Windows 7 and GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports OpenGL 3.3 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports OpenGL 4.1 on GeForce 400 series and later GPUs.
- Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months