NVIDIA Quadro/Tesla Display Driver 307.32
New in Release 307.32:
- ODE Driver
The R304 drivers are the third ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- CUDA 5.0
Added support for CUDA 5.0.
- G-Sync Support
Windows 7 and later: Implemented support for DirectX stereoscopic 3D.
- Workstation Warp & Intensity Adjustment Enhancement
Windows 7 only: Added support via NVAPI for per - pixel black level adjustment.
- NVWMI 2.7
Workstation: Windows 7 and later
Implemented support for advanced profiles.
- The following were introduced in Release 302 (NVWMI 2.6):
Implemented support for display profiles.
Implemented support for nView Desktop Manager‐related profiles.
Overhaul of display‐related classes:
Class Monitor renamed to Display
Class DisplaySource and DisplayTarget are deprecated. DisplayTarget and DisplaySource methods are moved to DisplayGrid and Display.
- NVIDIA Control Panel
Workstation Category Manage Maximus Settings ‐ Windows 7 and later, introduced in Release 302
New page to support NVIDIA Maximus technology. NVIDIA Maximus technology uses multiple NVIDIA GPUs in the system – at least one NVIDIA Quadro GPU dedicated to Interactive Design, and at least one NVIDIA Tesla GPU dedicated to computational simulation or computational rendering.
- System Topology Viewer updated and enhanced
- Workstation application compatibility fixes.
- Support for OpenGL 4.2 on the Quadro series cards and higher
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600
- Support for DirectX11
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months